About Farmer Mac 2*
Farmer Mac’s USDA Guaranteed Loan Purchase solution, also known as “Farmer Mac 2” provides financial institutions with an efficient and competitive secondary market for USDA guaranteed portions and enhances participants’ ability to offer innovative products to their customers.
Eligible USDA-guaranteed portions include Guaranteed Farm Ownership, Operating, and Conservation loans under the Farm Service Agency; also eligible are Business and Industry, Community Facility, and Water and Environmental Program loans under Rural Development.
Benefits of working with Farmer Mac 2 include:
- Strengthen customer relationships by offering borrowers a wider variety of loan products with attractive rates and terms.
- Enhance ROA through greater servicing fee income.
- Generate liquidity that can be used to re-lend to new borrowers.
- Minimize interest rate risk while still offering borrowers intermediate and long-term fixed rate loans up to 30 years.
Latest 3-Month COFI Rate
Monthly Pay Cash:
Annual, S.A., & Qrtly Pay Cash:
* Rates are set by Farmer Mac on behalf of Farmer Mac II LLC.
*Farmer Mac II LLC (“Farmer Mac 2”) is an operating subsidiary of the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac). Established in 2009, Farmer Mac II LLC purchases the guaranteed portions of loans guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture under the Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act of 1972.