PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY FARMER MAC II LLC FROM TIME TO TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Each user of this Website agrees as follows:
1. Use of Website. All information, documents, materials and other content posted on this Website (collectively, the "Contents") are solely for the internal use of Website users. You may not resell, republish, print, download, retransmit or copy (other than for internal use) any of the Contents of this Website without the prior written consent of Farmer Mac II LLC. Many of the Contents of this Website have been electronically converted from the media from which originals were produced. Farmer Mac II LLC has not tested or verified the accuracy or completeness of the conversion process.
2. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except where expressly noted, all Contents of this Website, including the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website, are the property of Farmer Mac II LLC. The posting of the Contents on this Website does not constitute a waiver of any of Farmer Mac II LLC's proprietary rights (including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property) or a transfer of any such rights to the Website user or any third party. Contents of this Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any Contents you obtain from this Website.
3. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENTS) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. Although Farmer Mac II LLC attempts to provide accurate information on this Website, Farmer Mac II LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or appropriateness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website. Farmer Mac II LLC expressly disclaims liability for any errors and omissions in the Contents and for any damages whatsoever, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of, reliance upon, or acting or forbearing to act upon, any information on this Website, even if Farmer Mac II LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Farmer Mac II LLC further disclaims any obligation to keep the Contents up to date or free of errors or viruses, or to maintain uninterrupted access to this Website. This paragraph applies only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
4. Links to Other Websites. Farmer Mac II LLC may establish links between this Website and one or more websites operated by, or whose content is provided by, third parties. Farmer Mac II LLC has no control over any such other websites, their contents or their operators. Farmer Mac II LLC makes no representation concerning, and is not responsible for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of any hyperlinked website. Farmer Mac II LLC provides hyperlinks as a convenience to users of this Website. Farmer Mac II LLC’s inclusion of any hyperlink on this Website does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by Farmer Mac II LLC of any information in any hyperlinked site. In no event shall Farmer Mac II LLC be responsible for your use of a hyperlinked site.
6. Modification of Website Terms and Conditions. Farmer Mac II LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. Farmer Mac II LLC likewise may change its Website Terms and Conditions from time to time with or without notice to you. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the Website after the modifications have become effective shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
7. Choice of Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Severability. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Waiver. No waiver by Farmer Mac II LLC of any right under or term or provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a waiver of any other right, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions at that time or a waiver of that or any other right, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions at any other time.
10. Access Restrictions. Farmer Mac II LLC operates this Website from its offices in the District of Columbia in the United States of America. Farmer Mac II LLC makes no representation that the Contents are appropriate or available for distribution, display or use in locations other than the United States of America, and access to Contents from jurisdictions where such activities are illegal is prohibited. Those who access or use Contents from this Website are responsible for complying with the applicable laws of their jurisdictions.
Last Modified: January 2010